• This current 34th edition has been updated and revised.
• Time-tested most authentic, classical and popular textbook of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
• Certain topics, such as forensic ballistics, regional injuries, anaesthetic and operative deaths, DNA fingerprinting and blood stains have been dealt with in detail to meet the requirements of medical officers involved in medicolegal work and postgraduate students.
• A few new topics procedure to be followed in dealing with medicolegal cases, virtual autopsy have been incorporated.
• 150 classical colour photographs have been added to make the subject easier.
• It has no parallel and still is in high demand by undergraduates, postgraduates, teachers, medical officers, lawyers and researchers in Asian countries.
Cash on Delivery Service Available.
Enter Area PINCODE to find Shipping Area.
Add To Cart
New Book Available
Delivery charge will be added later (If Applicable).
Driven by the zeal "Enlightening Lives through Education", we ardently endeavor to bring in an optimistic transformation in the education arena through meaningful, resourceful, comprehensive, innovative and inspiring academic study material.
Our flagship books, Spectrum All-in-One for B.Tech and M.B.A students, Pharma Plus Publications, for B.Pharm students and Sure Publications for M.C.A students, have gained incomparable adulation, acceptance and appreciation of both the student fraternity as well as the academicians, for their ease in understanding, economical value and effectiveness.
Our primary focus will always remain delivering the best in terms of the quality, reliability and affordability of our books. Our unflinching faith in the basic tenet that, education is not something that could be compromised upon of the reading audience.